Harley Buell J1850 10" Fused-Link Shielded Extension M-F DT06-4S DT04-4P Cable with EAS™ Technology
is designed to protect Harley Davidson and Buell Tuners and Wireless Dongles connected to Data Ports or Data Link Ports which are not Fuse-Protected and can undergo severe or permanent damage from extraneous power surges and or current spikes.
- For protecting Harley-Davidson J1850 SERT/SEPRT Tuning Boxes and Buell Wireless Dongles
- Includes Proprietary EAS™ Technology; Virtually Indestructible IP68- Can be used for Harley-Davidson J1850/ Buell Data Port cable extensions
- Fully Shielded Cable - Hard-Hat Tough Overmold Connectors - Withstands Heat, Moisture, Oils, Corrosive Fuels, Solvents and Dilute Acids
- 'Straight-Thru' cable designed to extend the ECM Port or Data Link Port on Harleys
- Includes waterproof In-Line Fuse Holder and 1A Fuse
- Other sizes may be custom built - Contact Seller for Listing Reference - 30 Day Limited Warranty
Our design implements a "Shielded Cable" solution to combat both EMI and extraneous power surge interference that affect unshielded cable conductors in high-noise (electrical interference) ECM Tuning environments. Combining this "Shielded" ECM Extension cable and our other "Shielded" ECM Tuning Cables, provides a higher degree of accuracy when optimizing Harley Engine Performance.
In addition, our EAS™ Technology and Protection Class IP68 Rated Compliance, ensures usage of these products in all weather conditions.
This product can be used in conjunction with our ECM Tuning Cables and Dongles when running ECM based Optimizing Software. Software sold separately. No Software is included with this product.
- Shielded Signal-Grade, Serial Communications Compliant, wire harness to guard against Electro-Magnetic Interference and protect connected devices
- Includes our Proprietary and Exclusive EAS™ Technology for Anti-Stress Proctection Class IP68 Rated Compliant
- Deutsch brand connectors for interface to ECM Port and Data Link Ports with no exposed wires!
- Compatible with most Harleys using Deutsch 4-Pin interconnects and Buells with 4-Pin Data Ports
- Optimize Performance - View and Change settings in Real-Time
Specs Product Dimensions (approx) : 25.5 x 2.2 x 2.2 cm (10.0 x 1.0 x 1.0 in)
For more Information Please visit ECMCables.com for more information and products!
Our Encapsulated Anti-Stress™ technology or EAS™ based products have been designed and tested for real-world applications; specifically for use in harsh environments, and under rugged and extreme conditions regardless of the application for which they’re being deployed. In-house testing has shown that EAS™ equipped cables can withstand longitudinal tensile forces in excess of 25lbs, wherein these linear forces would normally tear wire conductors from pins should the connectors remain intact. For more information on our EAS™ Technology.
IMPORTANT: Our Proprietary EAS™ Technology process and construction is tamper-resistant. Warranty will be considered null and void if evidence of tampering is determined during our inspection of returned goods for warranty or exchange.
LEGAL: No other entity is licensed to sell, market, or service our products. Kindly report any incident of suspected misrepresentation, counterfeit or fraud, directly to us.
DISCLAIMER:We are not responsible for any damage that may result from the use, and or misuse, and or lack of knowledge and/or lack of understanding of either or both the product, the associated products, and or the combined products or use there of, including but not limited to the alteration of factory ECM settings in any way or form, and or of the laws relating to such alterations and or changes to emissions, and or emission output, by use of the product and or associated products.
|Connector A||Deutsch DT06-4S|
|Connector B||Deutsch DT06-4P|
- Brand: ECMCables.com
- Product Code: CFA-FEXT-4PD
- Availability: In Stock
- Weight : 5.00 oz.